Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Case On Integrity

Integrity is something that has been around for a very long time; and perhaps was cherished very much so at some point in time. However it seems as if the long lasting bond with virtue has been cast off; but we need to change that. -It is one of the biggest things we, as Valiant Defenders are dedicated to. Wikipedia says "Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes."



So first lets talk about me, and MY integrity. What are my strengths and weaknesses?
Do I have enough integrity to properly lead this Party(Valiant Defender's Party, comment for more info) for another year? Well to start out I took an integrity test (I love tests, I could not resist). I got very high scores in devotion, reliability, introspection, dependability, faithfulness, loyalty, honesty and self-awareness.


Lets talk about the integrity of the us, as a group.  I believe that as a group we should have integrity; one of the most opportune things would have to be activism in politics. -now I am not talking about being a politician, but things like signing a petition, a quick email to a senator, etc. What is so amazing about activism, is that it not only shows integrity, it also shows initiative and innovation. I think this is something simple and easy, that our group should do even more often.  Integrity, initiative, innovation and helping the world all at once. -What could be better?



Please comment! I love to hear what my readers have to say! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment